Please contact us
if you have any questions
or concerns about our
To All Battle Creek Mutual Insurance Company Customers
Battle Creek Mutual Insurance Company values the trust and confidence you have placed in us regarding your personal insurance needs. We respect your privacy, and work hard to
protect your personal information. We would like to explain how we collect, use and share the information we obtain about you in the course of doing business.
Our Privacy Assurance
Information We Collect
- We do not sell your personal information to anyone.
- We do not disclose your personal information to third parties-people that are not affiliated with us-for their own marketing purposes.
- We require our employees to protect your personal information and keep it confidential.
- Appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal information.
To provide our products or services, we may collect and retain personal information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- You-Information you provide your Agent in applying for and obtaining insurance to meet your insurance needs, including Full Name, Address, Date of Birth, and Driver's License Number.
- From Your Continuing Relationship With Us-Information such as your payment history, claims experience, and underwriting documents.
- Consumer Reporting Agencies-Private companies that provide information on your credit, claims, and policy history.
- From Government-Government organizations that provide motor vehicle records.
- Other Private Companies-Prior insurance companies with whom you no longer do business or banks you tell us about that hold your mortgage or vehicle loans. Further, we provide information to subsequent financial companies you choose in order to assist them in properly underwriting your application.
How We Share Your Information
Battle Creek Mutual considers the types of information listed above to be confidential. We may share this information only as permitted by law, and for reasons such as:
- Everyday business purposes to service your policy, such as process your transactions and manage your account.
- To ensure your Battle Creek Mutual Agent's records for you are current.
- To make claim payments to you or on your behalf.
- To inform you about additional products or services offered by us or companies within the Nodak Insurance Group.
How We Protect Your Information
Battle Creek Mutual understands the importance of safeguarding the personal information we obtain in the course of business operations. To ensure the safety of your information, we continually:
- Maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards
- Review our policies and practices
- Monitor our computer networks
- Test the strength of our security protections
- Educate our employees and agents on the importance of keeping your data secure
- Maintain a current information breach response plan and client notification procedures
How You Can Review and Correct Your Personal Information
You can request to review your personal information we have on record at any time. To do this, please send a letter to the address below requesting to see your information for the previous two years. If you believe that our information is incomplete or inaccurate, you can request that we correct it. We will be happy to make corrections whenever possible.
When We Notify You of Our Privacy Policies
Let Us Know How to Protect You Further
If you have any questions about privacy or our practices, you may call our toll free number and ask for customer service at 1-800-289-5401, or contact us at the address below.
Battle Creek Mutual Insurance Company
603 S Preece St
PO Box 340
Battle Creek, NE 68715-0340